Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We carbonate our own water

Reasons I am so incredibly happy:


1.  STATISTICS is over forever!! (The only downside to that is I no longer talk to Rachel Reese for 45 minutes on the phone every single night without fail.)


2.  I have a new tennis obsession and I love it.


3.  I've been studying french with my dad every night. I probably sound like a lost American tourist whenever I try to speak conversationally to him, but it's a great time.


4.  Danielle's home from her service trip to Cambodia! Heather was sporting her "I heart Cambodia" t-shirt all day yesterday and I have a pretty spiffy shirt myself compliments of Dani. Hez and I are just living vicariously through her adventure. And we love having her home!


5. Probably the biggest news of the week right here.... my family now carbonates our own water.  Isn't that everyone's life dream?  Tap water to Pellegrino's in ten seconds.  (and if that's not cool enough the contraption is shaped like a penguin.) Yeah, I'm hooked on that too.  Come over for italian sodas!


So basically, this week I'm addicted to tennis and italian soda.  Life is great. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment