Saturday, February 19, 2011

Always A Woman

For my Comms235 class we have to complete a case analysis on a recent public relations strategy. (I'm analyzing Apple's public relations strategy in the product launch of the ipad....just throwing that out there.)


I just stumbled on this advertisement a few minutes ago and was really moved by it. There are very few advertisements these days that I can connect with and even fewer that have the ability to move me to tears in one minute and a half. 


I think this John Lewis ad did a pretty good job of doing both if I do say so myself. 

2 comments:

  1. a. one of my favorite songs. b. LOVE THIS! It reminds me of us how we are always freaking out about time moving so quickly! c. makes me want to cry! d. hope you are flattered that I still stalk your blog even though you hardly ever post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Oh and I love your blog...espesically your quotes!

    ReplyDelete