Saturday, September 11, 2010

Meet the new Roomies

I'm loving my new roomies here at the Jerusalem Center so far, such incredible girls. I can't believe we have only been together about a week and half. (Quick shout out to my David John girls! I still miss living with those girls so much.)



We've been trying to come up with names for our apartment. Brainstorm ideas include: Hakuna Matata (A street vendor stopped us on the street just to say that classy phrase to us the other day), the Party Pita (we love food), and... well yeah. That's all I've got for now but there's more to come....if you have any suggestions let me know. 



Day 1 Rachel and I walked out of our room coincidentally wearing almost the exact same outfit (down to the styling all-weather sandals). Off to a great start! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment